That’s all folks! My last day of work for this week. It’s been such a busy day – there’s always so much to do when you want a day off 🙂
That being said, I can now relax and enjoy another long weekend 🙂
1. I am grateful for the inspiration that came my way today in the form of business ideas, strategic ideas for work and creativity for my new series of videos, which will be coming soon.
2. I am grateful for the lovely breeze that has been keeping me cool in the office today. It might seem a strange thing to be thankful for in Winter, but our heating ahs been cranked right up and it’s been like a Saharan summer day!!
3. I am grateful for the stress free day that I’ve had today. I’ve had work to keep me busy, but nowhere near the usual amount of distractions!
4. I am grateful for the benefits that my challenge is giving me. I feel calmer, more in control of things and seem to be spotting opportunities for developing myself (and ideas that I can develop myself) everywhere!
5. I am grateful for the great night’s sleep that I had yet again last night. This also seems to be coming as a result of me looking for things to be thankful for every day.
Happy Chinese New Year to you all! Gong Xi Fa Chai!