The halfway point of my challenge is creeping up and I’ve only just realised! What an amazing shock 🙂
It’s been another strange day today, with a lot of quiet conversations around the office. Any way, we can’t dwell on these things! On to the good stuff!
1. I am grateful for my new connections in the Facebook group that I joined yesterday. We’ve already leanred a lot from each other and have managed to sort someones issues out already with their digital marketing!
2. I am grateful for the new information I have been given today on building communities. It was a really nice spin on some work that I’ve already been doing, so nice to see a different opinion!
3. I am grateful for the massive support I have received online over the last couple of days. Lots of likes, share and comments, as well as followers! Things are turning out just the way that I imagined 🙂
4. I am grateful for the endorsement of my work from one of the foremost industry leaders. That means a lot and has also put some of my work in the spotlight with some big decision makers!
5. I am grateful for being able to share the work and content of so many extremely talented individuals. I subscribe to lots of feeds, all of which are heavy in high quality content.
Well, tomorrow is my Friday, as I have this Friday off again. Have a great evening all and thank you for coming to see me again 🙂