Decisions, decisions! Today has involved a lot of thinking and soul-searching, but I managed to get some quiet time later in the day which helped 🙂
1. I am grateful for the quiet time I was given this evening to sort my current situation out in my head.
2. I am grateful for the kind words of wisdom I received from a couple of my connections. THey really helped me to sort myself out and motivated me into making the decisions.
3. I am grateful for being able to see through the intentions of the people involved in this current obstacle, which has helped me to work out their motivations.
4. I am grateful for the delivery man who brought my take away this evening. Even the small things matter!
5. I am grateful for the smile from the lady on the street this morning who was handing out leaflets for the Jehovah Witnesses. I’m not really a believer, but her smile lit up the slightly grey street 🙂
Thank you, thank you, thank you; one and all!