Had some relatively bad news today, but there are still things to be grateful for!
1. I’m grateful that I have been given an opportunity to think about my current job and where I want to go in the future.
2. I am grateful that I have the support of Ailsa, who has helped me to decide where the next chapter of my career will be.
3. I am grateful for the time I have been given to decide what I want to do and whether it is going to be somewhere else.
4. I am grateful that I have the respect from people at work to allow me to choose what I do.
5. I am grateful that we have planned ahead, so that certain situations don’t have to come into my decision-making.
Until tomorrow 🙂