Saturday and we’re got a busy weekend ahead of us 🙂
1. I am grateful for Hannah and Artur coming over from Moscow for his 2nd birthday! It’s nice to see them both and to see how quickly Artur is growing. He’s already like a little man!
2. I am grateful for the family time that we spent together today. We were all together and had a great laugh!
3. I am grateful for the others organising our trip out for afternoon tea. I wouldn’t have had time to do it, but it was all ordered and prepared for when we got there.
4. I am grateful for the time that we had free to be able to spend it with family. Lots of people have to work at the weekend, so we are very lucky 🙂
5. I am grateful for Keith driving us around all day. It’s a load off your mind when you’re being chauffeured around!
SUnday tomorrow and another busy day, with the other side of the family!