Back in work today. It seems strange, as I don’t feel I’ve been in very often with all this bad weather!
1. I am grateful for the fantastic meeting that we had today to discuss our away day last Friday. Lots of great ideas were shared and it was nice to meet up with people who you don’t often work with again.
2. I am grateful for the brisk walk that we had to the next meeting place. A bit of fresh air always make you feel energised!
3. I am grateful for the understanding of the rest of the team. It puts a lot of pressure on when you’re away, yet they manage to keep things going anyway!
4. I am grateful for the trains being on time today. When you have a lot to do, you don’t want to be waiting around for them 🙂
5. I am grateful for the progress that we are making on our course project. It looks to be finally coming together.
Thanks for calling in again, I’ll see you soon!