Another exciting and productive week faces me! I’m a little tired after watching the Superbowl, but it is only once a year!
1. I am grateful for the exciting opportunities that I’m facing! Work, home and course, all in one!
2. I am grateful for finally making some progress on our coursework. The rest of the team are finally pulling together and producing the work.
3. I am grateful for the little bits of stress that we endure every day which make us excel in our work.
4. I am grateful for the endless positive things that are happening as I go through this series of 100 posts! They say that you get more of what you focus on….it’s true!
5. I am grateful for being able to go home to a nice warm house and to see my wife. She didn’t feel well yesterday, but has recovered today, so you have to be grateful for that too!
Have a wicked evening!