We all love the weekend! It’s amazing that next week we move into February though!
1. I am grateful for the longer days. It’s now light when I set off and only just dark when I get home.
2. I am grateful for the trip we had to Halifax today. We we’re ideally looking to go further Field, but the trains weren’t operating so we stayed local, rather than drive.
3. I am grateful for the people who created the food which we had for lunch.
4. I am grateful for the fantastic job that the cobbler did on the soles of my boots.
5. I am grateful for the great result that I achieved when polishing my mended boots!
6. I am gratis for the people on my course project finally coming back to my several messages.
Have a fantastic Saturday evening!