We’ve had some more bad weather today and I had a bit of an adventure this morning! A railway station platform collapsed, so I couldn’t get to the office.
1. I am grateful that we missed the platform collapsing. Even though it meant I had to get off the train and go back, at least no-one was hurt.
2. I am grateful for being able to get home without too much trouble after having to turn back.
3. I am grateful for the lunch I had today. Homemade sushi rolls. They were delicious and I’m glad that I made them yesterday.
4. I am grateful for my Kapha invigorating massage oil arriving from New Delhi. I’ve not waited long for it and it’s travelled quite some distance.
5. I am grateful for our postman who delivered today’s mail and parcels. He is my wife’s uncle too, so we had chance to have a quick catch up.
Have a great evening 🙂