Well, the day started today with quite a bit of chaos! Facebook was down, so my morning ritual had to change slightly. Usually, this would bother me, but I found that I wasn’t phased in the slightest. Must be to do with the fact that I spent that spare time thinking about the day ahead and all the brilliant things that I will be grateful for at the end of it 🙂
1. I am grateful for the sushi that I ate at lunchtime. It’s healthy, nutritious and also delicious!
2. I am grateful for the heating at work. It’s been another cold day and the system hs been working hard to keep the office warm enough to work in.
3. I am grateful for my clothes, in particular my jacket. It’s kept me warm and dry as I’ve travelled.
4. I am grateful for the messages that I received from Ailsa and my Mum today. Just nice reminders that my family are out there and still thinking about me, no matter how busy they have been.
5. I am grateful for the staff in our department. We don’t all get on, all of the time, but we are another family and we respect each other.
Well, that’s another 5 outstanding things that I’ve noticed today. How have you got on finding yours?