Have you started to keep a gratitude journal yourself? I’m finding that a lot of people use one and have been doing for quite some time. Not a single person I’ve spoken to yet has said they’ve had no changes to their mindset, or any negative ones either.
Give it a try for a week or 2 and see how you feel. It’s addictive!
1. Today I am grateful for the fresh, cool air outside. It was lovely to go out and refresh myself at lunchtime.
2. I am grateful for the tea eggs at our local asian supermarket. They are delicious!
3. I am grateful for the ongoing support from friends, family and followers to continue this journey and the several projects that I have in the air at the moment.
4. I am grateful for the cleaners in our offices. We can make quite a mess from time to time and yet the office is always clean and presentable.
5. I am grateful for being given the ability to plan and co-ordinate digital marketing and social media campaigns. Some people find it difficult, but as time goes on, I’m finding it easier and easier.
6. I am grateful for the lighter mornings. The day’s are getting gradually longer and it’s just about light when I set off now 🙂
7. I am grateful for the brilliant day that I’ve had today. Long may they continue!
Have a lovely evening, wherever you are 🙂