Day 18 and it’s Friday! Woohoo!
It’s been a funny week, all in all and I’m really looking forward to having some time to myself over the weekend.
1. Today I am grateful for the Chinese supermarket, which is near to our offices. They have the best tea eggs!!
2. I am grateful for the restaurant where we’ll be meeting family tonight. It’s consistent and high quality!
3. I am grateful for the weather warnings that we receive. They are usually accurate and give me a chance to get home before the bad weather starts
4. I am grateful for my boots. A bit random, but with all the snow and wet weather we have had over the last few weeks, they’ve been heaven-sent!
5. I am grateful for the people who created the business models and value proposition sheets that I use every day. They save time and make me much more efficient!
That’s it for today folks. Have a good one!
PS – I’ve written another post this week for our careers website – “How To Stay Positive At Work” .
If you’ve ben enjoying my ramblings on here, you might find it worth a read! Please let me know your thoughts!