Hi everyone! It’s amazing how quickly your frame of mind changes when you spend time every day looking for the positives!
I’m only 3 days into this challenge and I’m already noticing how much more positive I’m feeling about everything 🙂
Here is my list for today:
- I’m grateful for the education that I’ve received. It’s easy to take it for granted!
- I’m grateful for the temperate climate that we experience in the UK. Never too cold, but never too warm 😉
- I’m grateful for the freedom of speech that we are given in the UK. SUch negative things have happened recently, yet we can still put our opinion across in the uk.
- I’m grateful for the energy (gas and electric) that are another couple of things that we take for granted in the “developed” world
- I’m grateful for the food that I eat. More often than not, it’s healthy!
Have a great evening and I’ll see you again tomorrow!