Just like you, I’m getting fed up with all of the negative press on every social media channel and news site that I use!
It seems to me that there is only 1 way to get around this – focus on the positive things!
I pledge that for the next 100 days, I will share everything that I am grateful for with you. To go one stage further, it will actually be at least 5 things every day 🙂
Let’s get cracking, time is important……..!!
1. I am grateful for my wife, Ailsa. She supports me in all my different states of mind and is as patient as she can possibly be!
2. I am grateful for our home. It puts a roof over our heads and will (eventually!) become our family base for our adventures together!
3. I am grateful for jobs that we have and the freedom & security that our employment gives us.
4. I am grateful for the opportunities that become available to me every day. This may be business opportunities or just the freedom of choice to do what I want, when I want.
5. I am grateful for my supportive friends and family. Without them the world would be a much quieter (if not, more peaceful at times!) place.
So there you have them. The 5 things that I most grateful for today!
Why not tell me your 5 in the comments below?
See you tomorrow 🙂