That’s all folks! My last day of work for this week. It’s been such a busy day – there’s always so much to do when you want a day off :-)
That being said, I can now relax and enjoy another long weekend :-)
1. I am grateful for the inspiration that came my way today in the form of business ideas, strategic ideas for work and creativity for my new series of videos, which will be coming soon.
2. I am grateful for the lovely breeze that has been keeping me cool in the office today. It might seem a strange thing to be thankful for in Winter, but our heating ahs been cranked right up and it’s been like a Saharan summer day!!
3. I am grateful for the stress free day that I’ve had today. I’ve had work to keep me busy, but nowhere near the usual amount of distractions!
4. I am grateful for the benefits that my challenge is giving me. I feel calmer, more in control of things and seem to be spotting opportunities for developing myself (and ideas that I can develop myself) everywhere!
5. I am grateful for the great night’s sleep that I had yet again last night. This also seems to be coming as a result of me looking for things to be thankful for every day.
Happy Chinese New Year to you all! Gong Xi Fa Chai!
The halfway point of my challenge is creeping up and I’ve only just realised! What an amazing shock :-)
It’s been another strange day today, with a lot of quiet conversations around the office. Any way, we can’t dwell on these things! On to the good stuff!
1. I am grateful for my new connections in the Facebook group that I joined yesterday. We’ve already leanred a lot from each other and have managed to sort someones issues out already with their digital marketing!
2. I am grateful for the new information I have been given today on building communities. It was a really nice spin on some work that I’ve already been doing, so nice to see a different opinion!
3. I am grateful for the massive support I have received online over the last couple of days. Lots of likes, share and comments, as well as followers! Things are turning out just the way that I imagined :-)
4. I am grateful for the endorsement of my work from one of the foremost industry leaders. That means a lot and has also put some of my work in the spotlight with some big decision makers!
5. I am grateful for being able to share the work and content of so many extremely talented individuals. I subscribe to lots of feeds, all of which are heavy in high quality content.
Well, tomorrow is my Friday, as I have this Friday off again. Have a great evening all and thank you for coming to see me again :-)